He was born in Nowiny in 1958. He is a member of a number of photographic associations, including the Silesian Branch of the Association of Polish Photographic Artists, the KRON Photographic Club in Tychy, and the Katowice Photographic Society. From 2008 to 2018, he led a traditional and digital photography studio at the Radio and Television Faculty, University of Silesia in Katowice. He is currently involved in secondary education, teaching photography at the Technical and Business School Complex in Bielsko-Biała.
He has been active in photography since 1972, working within the Tychy and Silesian photographic community. He is particularly interested in landscape and scenic photography (mostly in Silesia), sociological and social photography, as well as commercial photography. From 1992 to 1995, he was a lecturer in photographic art at Katowice's Academy of Fine Arts.
He donated 200 digital photographs to the Museum's collections.